SALE: (Mother's Day Weekend) Lexi Ryan's Unbreak Me and Lost In Me for only .99¢

Friday, May 9, 2014

THE FIRST BOOKS OF 2 OF MY FAVORITE SERIES ARE ON SALE!
SALE $ 0.99
Yes!!!
.99¢

The book wherein I fall in love with Lexi Ryan's writing, Unbreak Me. I had been a fan ever since.
I am TEAM WILL but that's for another book; but in here:
TEAM ASHER.

Unbreak Me - Lexi Ryan
New Adult contemporary romance. Due to sexual content and heavy subject matter, this book is intended for mature readers.

“If you’re broken, I’ll fix you…”

I’m only twenty-one and already damaged goods. A slut. A failure. A disappointment to my picture-perfect family as long as I can remember. I called off my wedding to William Bailey, the only man who thought I was worth fixing. A year later, he’s marrying my sister. Unless I ask him not to…

“If you shatter, I’ll find you…”

But now there’s Asher Logan, a broken man who sees the fractures in my façade and doesn’t want to fix me at all. Asher wants me to stop hiding, to stop pretending. Asher wants to break down my walls. But that means letting him see my ugly secrets and forgiving him for his.

With my past weighing down on me, do I want the man who holds me together or the man who gives me permission to break?


Purchase Links:
Amazon US     |     Amazon UK     |     iBooks
B&N     |     Kobo



Then the newest series,
The one that is NOT a standalone and with a major cliffie.
But was beautifully written.
No questions asked, TEAM NATE FOREVER.

Lost In Me - Lexi Ryan
Lost in Me is the first book in the Here and Now series, a spin-off of the New York Times and USA Today bestselling New Hope series. This sexy amnesia love triangle is intended for mature readers.

The last thing I remember is having drinks at Brady’s and trying to avoid eye-contact with my life-long crush—the gorgeous, unattainable Maximilian Hallowell. They tell me that was a year ago, but I have no memories of anything since then. What I do have is this ring on my finger that Max says he gave me, and this much-thinner body I’ve dreamed of most of my life. Aside from a case of retrograde amnesia, everything seems almost...perfect. 

But the deeper I immerse myself into this new world of mine—planning a wedding to a man I don't remember dating, attempting to run a business I don't remember starting—the clearer it becomes that nothing is as it seems. Do I have the life I’ve always wanted or is it a facade propped up by secrets I don't even know I have?

I need answers before I marry Max, and the only person who seems to have them is the angry, tatted, sexy-as-sin rocker Nate Crane. And Nate wants me for himself.

Lost in Me is not a standalone novel, as the story continues in Here and Now book two, Fall to You, releasing in June.


Purchase Links:
Amazon US     |     Amazon UK     |     iBooks
B&N     |     Kobo




Author Bio:
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lexi Ryan writes romances with humor, heat, and heart. Her books are described as fun, flirty, and wickedly sexy. A lover of learning, Lexi has been in the classroom all her life and currently holds the title of assistant professor of English at her local community college. Lexi is a proud member of Romance Writers of America. She lives in rural Indiana with her husband and two children.


Author Links:



-     Jassie

0 sprinkled sunshines:

Post a Comment

I wouldn't mind any sprinkled sunshines :)
Feel free to comment! :D