Boggling the mind of a lazy girl

Friday, December 28, 2012

There's a book which I want to reflect as:
"A book craving to be read again and again.
There's too much depth in it."

I had been practically in the confinement of my humble abode that I decided I was stuck with the brilliance of written books:
Taste
On Dublin Street
Breathe
Fallen Too Far
Stargirl
The Edge of Never

and I am stuck with New Adult these days, I am very much in love with this genre, which I would say is in my age range, I am discovering and re-discovering like the characters in these books and I love it :)

To be honest, I practically want to make a review about some of the books I read.
Those were magnificent reads.

-     Jassie

0 sprinkled sunshines:

Post a Comment

I wouldn't mind any sprinkled sunshines :)
Feel free to comment! :D