Silence for relaxation

Friday, October 19, 2012

Fresh air from the country-side,
A festive of happiness to the soon-to-be newly weds 

Will be out for the weekend :)
A weekend getaway to Laoag, Ilocos Norte:
- my dear cousin's getting married :D

I shall take note what my other posts will be about:
1. An insight of The Hunger Games Trilogy: Mockingjay
2. A drawback from a first gang-ish Chick Lit, Perfect Chemistry
- then if time permits, gonna read Rules of Attraction
3. Paranormal romance of Unearthly
4. Since my first #3 notes are about books, which is contrary of what my nature is (also, the mind-note that I shall start to be productive); I shall share my short Laoag trip :)

No rantings after my signed name :) Goodie!

-     Jassie

0 sprinkled sunshines:

Post a Comment

I wouldn't mind any sprinkled sunshines :)
Feel free to comment! :D